Shuckering Succotash! Father’s Day calls for a shellibration!
Join Chef Pat Newton for an oyster shucking workshop.
• sparkling wine
• white wine vinegar
• fresh parsely
• Worcestershire sauce
• hot sauce
• parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the barbecue on high heat.
2. In a small bowl add white wine vinegar and crushed decarboxylated Cannabis. Whisk until well mixed and set aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a small sauce pot melt butter, add minced garlic, a few dashes of Worcestershire & hot sauce, salt, pepper and half parsley. Whisk until well mixed set aside and let cool.
4. Strain the vinegar through cheese cloth into a small bowl add minced shallots, diced cucumber fresh parsley and a few splashes of champagne. Whisk till nice and foamy. Set aside.
5. Shuck the oysters and divide them onto two plates. Place 12 of them on the barbecue, and add a spoonful of Herbie garlic butter to each oyster. Top with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Cook for five minutes until oysters start to shrink a little and the cheese is melting and bubbly.
6. On the other plate add a small spoonful of Champagne sauce top with a small slice of grapefruit and a bit of fresh parsley serve on ice.
7. Pour some champagne, or your dad‘s favorite beverage, and raise a glass In his honor and shellibrate with a couple oysters.