The G-series knives were among the first Japanese knives to be introduced to Western markets and have a devout following of happy customers. This is a classic collection of large longer-bladed knives with weighted hollow handles. Seamless melding of handle to blade, great balance, forgiving knife that does not damage easily and takes a keen edge.
The sashimi knife is perfect for everyday slicing and dicing. It can be used for slicing fish, meats, and vegetables. The long blade makes a perfect slicer or carving knife for long pieces of fish or vegetables. The long, slim blade of the sashimi knife is ideal for creating garnishes, cutting sushi rolls, and filleting fish.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel.
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Japan