St. Paddy's Day Pot O' Gold
When & Where
About this Event
Cook someone fish and chips and they’ll eat well on St. Patrick’s day.
Teach someone to cook fish and chips and they’ll be lucky for the rest of their lives.
Learn to make this classic dish with Chef Pat Newton. Chef Pat will teach you how to make and plate your fish and chips pub style (plus, if you are so included how to infuse your dish).
This recipe is made with Mill Street Cobblestone Stout - and Certified Cicerone Michelle Tham will educate you on its history, and why it pairs so well with this meal.
In this session, you will be guided through:
- Learn the history of Irish Stout; as well as, how to pour the perfect pint of Mill Street Cobblestone Stout and a breakdown of the unique ingredients, flavours and aromas of this iconic beer style.
- How to batter, fry, and season.
- Cutting and frying home-made French fries.
- Plating and presenting, just like your local pub!
Parade your new skills at home this year with a little help from the experts.
The class includes the following:
- 1.5 hour instruction, streamed from a professional studio, with multiple cameras angles and lighting designed to provide an exceptional user experience.
- Register individually for your household (only one ticket needed!).
- Have your friends register with you and learn virtually with them.
- Full demonstration and instruction.
- Recipe card and video link so you can make the recipe again and again.
- St Patricks Day$25$250$0